Here below is a good overview of the services I can offer you:
I translate technical documents and websites in English, Slovene and Dutch into French. I love technics and human-made machines amaze me!
I use Trados software to help me with quality, consistency and faster delivery. I specialise in Mechanical engineering for all sectors, translating reports, communication and machine user manuals. You can count on a long-term collaboration, which can be a great asset for all your projects since I will be getting to know your own industry better with time. My areas of expertise and experience for all translation works cover the following topics:
- Civil engineering, industrial machinery,
- IT/GUI (software localisation),
- Consumer electronics, household appliances,
- Administrative matters,
- Legal matters,
- Automotive industry,
- Farm and Forestry machinery,
- Tourism & travel, outdoor sports.
I translate according to the following language combinations:
- English > French
- French > English
- Slovene > French
- Slovene > English
- Dutch > French
- Dutch > English
Graphic Design & DTP
I design books, magazine, newspaper, business reports, technical charts, brochures, web elements. I process pictures, draw icons and logos.
No need to outsource to multiple persons. You came to a One Stop Shop: I translate your text, do the layout and the formatting in its final version for the web, your newsletter or for the printer.
Thanks to my knowledge and expertise, my eye for details, I layout translated texts also in all other languages. I even did several projects DTP in cyrillic!
I build simple but functional and mobile-friendly websites with WordPress, the Number 1 Content Management System in the world used by more than 30% of all websites. I will show you how to update your content yourself if you wish. Once your website is launched, I don’t let you down but I will continue to maintain it thanks to regular maintenance, updates and more if you wish. See the care plans below.
- Customised with WordPress for an ultimate user experience
- Eye-pleasing design using the best practices for the web
- Mobile and tablet ready (“Responsive”)
- User manual in videos to put you in control
- Secure web protocol with SSL certificate
- Long-lasting result built easily updatable
- Fast loading and search engine optimised
Websites Care Plans
Having a website online is just the beginning, just like buying a new car or a house, a website needs regular care. It needs time and expertise to do the tasks properly so that your investment goes in the long term. That is why I recommend to all website owners opting for one of the three Website Care Plans. They are intented to bring you absolute Peace of Mind thanks to the following benefits:
- Your website software is always up to date,
- Secure backups so your site can be restored quickly if anything goes wrong,
- Constant security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out,
- Email support when you need it,
- Regular cleaning of your website to keep it running fast and smooth,
- Monthly Plan. Nothing to lose with no minimum contracts,
- 24/7 monitoring to make sure your site is always available for your customers,
- Monthly reporting so you can rest assured it’s under control,
- Scans for broken links so we keep the search engines happy,
- Regular contact for accountability and advice so you know what you’re paying for and always knows what is being done,
- Constant tweaking of website to get more visitors from search engines.
This is my work process I will be following when building your website, using methods that I keep improving through experience.